(Stove, Adapter, Prep, Café & Case)
This bundle provides all our gear that will help you set up an outdoor kitchen. It includes;
- The Multi-fuel Stove, designed to burn wood or gas. The Stove has folding legs and a collapsible combustion chamber, so it is stable for cooking, but compact for storage.
- The Gas Adapter, designed for use with lindal-style canisters. The Gas Adapter has a 13-inch-long hose and a flow control.
- The Prep Surface, designed for cutting, staging or serving food. The Prep Surface has a bamboo top and is designed to nest with the Stove.
- The Café is made of stainless steel and is about the size of a water bottle. It brews rich and flavorful espresso-style coffee and includes a cup.
- The Carry Case is durable and designed to carry the Stove, Prep Surface, Café and accessories (including the gas adapter). It has a handle, zipper pocket and straps to hold the Café or Water Bottle.
The Prep Surface does not protect users or others against food-borne bacteria. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
Height: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)-packed / 6.3 in (16 cm)-in use
Depth: 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
Width: 9 in (22.9 cm)
Hose Length: 13 in (33 cm)
Height (in-use): 2 in (5 cm)
Height: 1.6 in (4.2 cm)-packed / 3.13 in (8 cm)-in use
Depth: 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
Width: 9 in (22.9 cm)
Height: 9.4 in (24 cm)
Diameter: 3.4 in (8.6 cm)
Height: 12 in (30.5 cm)
Depth: 7.5 in (19 cm)
Width: 3 in (7.62 cm)
Total Bundle Weight 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
We call the Kitchen-to-Go the K2G for short. The Carry Case that comes with this K2G includes straps to hold a Café or Water Bottle. The bundle comes pre-packed with instructions.
• Q: As a fuel in addition to already mentioned items is that rubbing alcohol or just alcohol? & Does this device come with a carrying bag..
• A: The alcohol used in these items are: denatured alcohol. methyl alcohol, but in order to burn alcohol in our stove you need an insert that fits in our combustion chamber (about 2.5” in diameter). We don’t sell these, so I recommend that the alcohol types recommended by the specific insert manufacturers be used. For example: ‘White Box’ alcohol stove
• Q: Can you use an alcohol burner or wood pellets?
• A: The alcohol used in these items are: denatured alcohol. methyl alcohol, but in order to burn alcohol in our stove you need an insert that fits in our combustion chamber (about 2.5” in diameter). We don’t sell these, so I recommend that the alcohol types recommended by the specific insert manufacturers be used. For example: ‘White Box’ alcohol stove, and for Wood Pellets, we do not recommend using it for the stove as they do not work well. You may use any type of wood, the drier the wood the better it will burn in the stove. I hope this helps, let us know how your experience is going!
• Q: I have watched people burn in these dry twigs and sticks why is the top all burned up?
• A: Burning wood commonly produces creosote, which is from the oils contained in the wood. This can build up on surfaces, making it look burnt. An old camping trick is to spray the stove (and pots or pans) with a 50/50 mixture of dish soap and water and let it dry before use. This helps the creosote easily wash off the surfaces. If we know we’re going to burn wood, we do the dish soap treatment before we pack our gear. We also have a Gas Adapter, if you want to avoid this altogether.
• Q: Need 2.5″ alcohol burner like ? vsanstar alcohol stove mini stainless steel spirit burner with lid for outdoor camping hiking backp
• A: While we have not tried the vsanstar alcohol stove, it looks like the diameter might be too large.
This is the stove we use, but it looks like it is no longer available:
This one looks like it would work, although we have not tried it:
• Q: Could my gas option be something like a primus multifuel bottle or would I have to get a special adapter
• A: Please send a model number or photo to email@example.com so we can confirm
• Q: What are the volumetric capacities of the burn chamber?
• A: The volume is 43 cu.in. (705 cubic cm)
• Q: Is nCamp stove a gasification-type stove? I don’t see the double-wall design that seems to be a design feature of gasification systems
• A: It is not a gasification type stove. However, in addition to burning wood, it can burn gas or liquid fuel with an adapter/insert.
• Q: We have leftover diesel heating fuel. Can I use this in this stove?
• A: Our stove provides choice of fuels like wood, hexamine, alcohol and gas (Butane or Propane). However, we don’t recommend diesel.
• Q: Does the gas line for the multifuel stove work with white gas as well?
• A: We are not recommending the gas adapter to be used with white gas